In 2017 you helped:
- to expand libraries at Russian oncological centers in Moscow and Yekaterinburg ($15,230).
- to pay for the participation of Russian doctors at international conferences and visits of the European and American professors to consult at Dima Rogachev Onco-hematological Center. ($18,317)
- Kidrolase course for 18 patients: ($18,905)
- Giraffes, suction machines for patients ($3,840)
In 2016 you helped:
- to make a first a step in transferring CAR T-cell Technology ($5,000).
- to expand libraries at Russian oncological centers in Moscow and Yekaterinburg ($2,720.36).
- to buy Manikin dolls ($1,952).
- to pay for the visits of the European professor to consult on a surgery at Dima Rogachev Onco-hematological Center. ($1,463.94)
- to fund the participation of A. Mitrofanova, MD, in the Marian Malone Memorial Advanced Course in Pediatric Pathology ($2,053)
- to cover travel expenses of the American and European professors to attend the first Moscow School of Embryonic Tumors ($1,646.09)